2023-05-12 15:28:17 Jump
You are a sales representative on the south shore of Montreal, with experience in heavy vehicle parts and wish to join a recognized company where you can make a career?
Join our client, a Canadian leader, to participate in maintaining and developing business relationships with existing and potential customers.
You will work in a North American company recognized in its field, offering a variety of quality products.
- A base salary and quarterly bonus.
- Flexible coverage for group insurance from day 1 and RRSPs after 6 months.
- Car provided (gas, maintenance)
- A collaborative culture that encourages initiative and creativity.
- A caring team that values collaboration and authenticity.
As part of a team and in collaboration with the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maximizing sales opportunities with a portfolio of existing and new customers.
- Collaborate with a client base of specialized garages as well as the transportation and construction sectors.
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with customers and prospects by providing appropriate solutions and building trust.
- Be responsible for increasing individual sales in the given territory.
- Also work with the Store Manager to develop sales development plans to increase business with existing customers.
- Support and advise store management on the proper products and quantities to keep in stock
- Ensure customer satisfaction by being aware of market conditions and gather strategic market and competitive information.
- BAC or DEC ideally.
- 3 years of relevant sales experience with a demanding clientele.
- Experience in the aftermarket of heavy vehicles and trailers.
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at various levels.
- Results oriented, team player who knows how to build trusting relationships with customers.
- Valid driver’s license.
Location: South Shore
ID – 8087
Senior Recruitment Consultant