Would you love to help companies in their automation projects?
Our client, a leading distributor of automation and instrumentation products for over 75 years, is looking to add a Business Development/Supervisor – Instrumentation to their team! Reporting to the Regional Director for Eastern Quebec, the candidate will help support growth efforts across the province!
You are looking for an opportunity to develop engineering, technology conversion and problem solving projects, with a focus on a single world-class manufacturer. Your customers will recognize you as the expert, the reference in automation.
Sales is a way for you to express your business sense, and you get great satisfaction through business development.
You enjoy inspiring a team of technical professionals in supporting customers, or you want your first opportunity in personnel management.
Do you enjoy training and influencing teams in different branches to help their customers develop business opportunities in automation?
Are you looking for a company that offers
- An environment where every individual is important, a people-oriented culture
- Competitive base compensation and performance bonuses
- Comprehensive group insurance program
- A very attractive pension fund
If the following describes you:
- DEC in instrumentation, automation, electricity or electrodynamics;
- 2- 3 years experience in instrumentation,
- Experience in sales;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Open to training in Canada and the United States;
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Business Development/Supervisor – Instrumentation!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss this further with you!