Our client, a trusted advisor with proven expertise in designing and developing innovative and effective solutions for complex business challenges, is looking for a Scrum Master.
To be discussed.
A typical day:
- Coordinate and facilitate the daily Scrum, planning and review.
- Facilitate the prioritization and estimation of items
- Identify activities and critical paths
- Remove obstacles blocking or slowing down teams
- Manage conflicts
- Promote continuous improvement and a collaborative team environment to help teams increase productivity, creativity and foster innovation
- Coach team members on the principles and best practices of software development in Agile mode
- Ensure that the team is efficient and effective
- Helping to improve our Agile ways of doing things and to harmonize our ways of doing things
- Helping to keep certain deliverables up to date (product book, burndown chart, product book sunset, etc.).
You are the ideal candidate if you have :
- 3 to 5 years experience in a Scrum Master role
- Experience in Agile development and Scrum or Kanban project management
- Agile coaching experience (implementation of Agile practices in a team)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Ability to adapt, be flexible and learn quickly in a complex environment
- Organizational, communication and interpersonal skills conducive to team development
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and relationship with technical team members
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of tools (TFS, Jira, etc.) to manage and monitor user stories and backlog.
- Experience in project management
- Experience in the financial field (an asset)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, while coordinating several projects at the same time and to respond to changing organizational and technical constraints
- Fluency in oral and written communication in French, English one (asset)
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202