Maintain, evolve, audit and support the continuous improvement of Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Prepare management reports, develop and execute training.
Support the Oracle strategy and processes.
- Support users of all sites/operations in solving problems related to the application.
- Configure and update the documentation for the Oracle E-Business Suite modules.
- Request and review comments for the continued improvement of the Oracle strategy.
- Analyze problems and processes, propose efficient solutions and produce the necessary documentation.
- Analyze unused functionalities and propose optimal utilization for the organization.
- Make estimates and ensure compliance with commitments
- Collaborate with other Oracle analysts to improve Oracle’s overall experience.
Participate in the implementation of projects and / or addition of major features.
- Identify business opportunities for the company and its operations
- Propose options and recommend a solution.
- Participate in functional design.
- Participate in integrated testing and support users in their acceptance tests.
- Provide training and post implementation support.
- Inform the project manager of the progression, risks and options during the project.
Develop and execute training.
- Develop training materials. Training should include the establishment of baseline data and the definition of benefits and costs.
- Train the process teams on established the requirements.
What We Look For
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
Minimum Of 8 Years Work Experience.
- Strong expertise in Oracle EBS version 12, and good expertise in some of the following modules: PO, Inventory, iProc, OM
- Experience with Workflow Builder would be considered an asset.
- Experience with BI publisher would be considered an asset.
- Experience with User Productivity Kit (UPK) would be considered an asset.
- Functional knowledge of French and English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and sound professional judgment.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and training skills are a must.
- Experience in business system implementation i.e. ERP, Oracle, SAP etc. an asset.
- Excellent communication, work management, collaboration and results orientation skills.
Consultante en recrutement TI