Our client, a world leader in the manufacturing sector with its head office in Montreal, stands out for the human values that drive it, its proximity leadership and the passion that all members have in achieving results. It helps its business partners, mainly from the primary and secondary sectors, to be more efficient and competitive by reducing the total operating cost, thanks to the complex and innovative products developed and manufactured.
They are looking for a Senior Business Partner – Talent Acquisition, reporting to the Senior Manager – Human Resources, to join their team of HR professionals!
For you, the labor shortage is not an end in itself, but rather an opportunity to take your organization’s attractiveness to another level in order to attract top talent.
You are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy while providing an advisory role to your internal clients.
You are passionate about headhunting, both in terms of the needs-based approach to your internal clients and the importance of providing an exceptional candidate experience – from first contact through to onboarding.
You want to coach talent acquisition consultants, engage them and develop their skills to become talent acquisition experts.
If you are looking for a company that offers:
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the evolution of a world-class organization;
- The chance to interact with multiple business units, teams and stakeholders;
- A very flexible telecommuting policy (up to 4 days/week);
- Competitive compensation with an annual bonus;
- A complete insurance program with a group RRSP;
- Cell phone and laptop provided.
And if the following describes you :
- University degree in human resources management, communications, marketing or other related field;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position;
- Be perfectly bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Have a passion for people!
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Senior Business Partner – Talent Acquisition!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss with you!
Senior Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering