Our client is a Montreal-based company. They are an innovative, collaborative and customer-focused company and their goal is to contribute to the economic growth of society by optimizing the operations, capabilities and competitiveness of manufacturing and distribution companies.
Key points of the work environment :
- Dynamic environment;
- Opportunities for growth;
- On the job training.
Company: Our client is an industrial engineering firm. Since 1990, they have been contributing to the local economy by optimizing the operations of manufacturing and distribution companies. They are growing and offer a stimulating, flexible and human work environment.
To know about this offer:
- Permanent position, 37.5 hours per week;
- Salary according to your level of experience;
- Opportunity to join a growing company;
- Advantageous bonus.
Reporting to the management, you will have to, among other things, for their clients :
- Prepare and/or participate in the writing of specifications for the acquisition of equipment or automated lines;
- Sizing of equipment;
- Design plant plans according to established standards, including space optimization and occupational health and safety:
- Conduct feasibility studies, including a budget evaluation, to establish the merits of various industrial automation projects;
- Prepare and/or participate in the development of the project cost estimate and schedule which will become the project control budget;
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the various contractors and suppliers on the project, as well as the plant managers;
- Ensure that contractual obligations are met.
What you need to have to get the job :
- Be perfectly bilingual (French/English);
- Have a technician’s degree in automation, electromechanics, or automated production engineering, electrical or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in project management and industrial facilities projects;
- Knowledge of packaging and the food, pharmaceutical or cosmetic industry – an asset;
- Approachable and communicative, ability to express ideas persuasively;
- Participative leadership;
- Experience in consulting is an asset;
- Constant initiative in the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities;
- Knowledge of agri-food quality standards – an asset (SQF, HACCP, FSSC22000, GFSI).
- Have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Disability insurance;
- Complementary health insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Company events;
- Flexible hours;
- On-site parking;
- Remote work.
Additional compensation: Bonuses
Experience: Automation: 3 years (required)
Language: English (required)
- English (required)
- French (required)
ID – 7968
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering