WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Do you have an interest in finance and financial planning and information systems? Do you have a superior analytical mind and enjoy making a difference by transforming data into powerful management information? Do you enjoy working in a global environment with multiple stakeholders? Are you not afraid to get your hands dirty to get things done?
We are looking for someone who will directly support the VP of Finance in all aspects of their role on a daily basis. In this collaborative and fast-paced environment, you will be exposed to the entire operation and work closely with their global finance leaders.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Participate in the month-end and financial planning process by consolidating narratives and preparing presentations for the CFO and executive committees;
- Coordinate planning activities (forecast, budget, risks & opportunities);
- Perform analysis on various financial and transactional reports, summarize and present complex information in powerful management reports;
- Propose and drive improvements in process, analysis and management reporting;
- Contribute to various special projects and business cases.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (accounting or finance);
- Minimum of five years experience in financial analysis;
- Ability to work with multiple systems and databases (SQL);
- Thorough knowledge of Excel (mandatory) and Powerpoint;
- Knowledge of TM1 or SAP (asset);
- Ability to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Advanced presentation skills (”Story telling” and finishing);
- Superior curiosity, analytical and synthesis skills;
- Good ability to work with tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment;
- Strive for continuous improvement in the execution of his/her tasks;
- Favors teamwork;
- Adaptability, autonomy, positive attitude;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to learn complex concepts.
ID – 7986
Associée / Consultante sénior