For our client, everyone’s work is a source of inspiration and pride. Think you have what it takes to join a great family of everyday heroes? Apply now!
As the company has been growing over the past decade, it must develop reports to meet the demands of the ever-changing industry. As a Senior Financial Analyst, we will be calling on your strengths as a collaborator and initiator to take charge of several key accounting reports in the management of the company. Your objective? To be a right-hand man to the Director, Finance and Administration in supporting the accounting activities.
Demonstrating a passion for accounting management and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, the Financial Analyst is expected to enhance current accounting processes while maintaining the rigour and accuracy for which the administration department is known.
- Be responsible for certain key reports for our external and internal operations;
- Create, maintain and write reports;
- Submit sporadic reports for the parent company;
- Automate reporting or enhance accounting processes for reporting;
Contribute to the internal accounting process
- Take charge of the consolidation of financial data;
- Actively participate in the accounting process related to the various activities of the company, especially at month ends;
- Contribute to the reliability of the financial information to be provided and ensure that deadlines are met;
- Participate in year-end activities;
- Support management and promote continuous improvement
- Work in close collaboration with the administration team to create synergy in the accounting process;
- Be responsible for the budget process and ensure its follow-up;
- Support the Operations Analyst in the creation of organizational performance reports;
- Actively participate in the quality assurance process and develop tools to solidify a culture of continuous improvement.
- University degree in accounting and CPA designation;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in consolidation will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, mainly Excel (advanced)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Manager reporter (an asset);
- Have a strong analytical mind, be detail oriented and be recognized as a quick learner;
- Enjoy working in a team and maintain good professional relationships;
- Open to change and able to share new ideas;
- Available Monday to Friday during the day for a full-time job (37.5 hours).
- A competitive salary
- A group insurance program (extended health, drugs, dental, life and vision, etc.) and a group RRSP
- Hybrid telecommuting
- A growing environment that facilitates professional development
- Free and covered parking
- Company discount on annual gym membership
- Vacation and compensatory time off
- A wellness program and free telemedicine service
- Employee referral program
- Team activities-casual attire and free coffee
Associée / Consultante sénior