Senior iOS Developer – Machine Learning Engineer in Computer Vision
About our client:
It is a high-growth technology company whose vision is to expand human vision by harnessing the powers of computer vision and machine learning. Using today’s cutting-edge deep learning, they are developing a comprehensive suite of 3D technology engines capable of capturing the human body in digitized format with its three-dimensional measurements. It is a fast-growing, well-funded young technology company dedicated to the advancement of mobile 3D scanning and AI.
- Flexible hours and complete autonomy.
- Work directly with people from diverse backgrounds, including mechanical/software engineers, computer vision specialists, mathematicians, and healthcare providers.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Significant equity; This is a rare opportunity to acquire a significant stake in a company poised for success – with very attractive upside potential.
- At least 3 years of experience working in native IOS mobile development.
- Resourcefulness with the following languages: Swift, Obj-C, C/C++, C#, Python and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with computer graphics libraries: OpenGL/METAL.
- Basis of 3D visual rendering techniques.
- Experience with third-party libraries/APIs, iOS SDK performance tools, and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of image processing, linear algebra, computational geometry and matrix manipulation.
- Experience leading the design and development of finished products or significant product features.
- SOLID principles, clean quality code and refactoring.
- AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Definition and monitoring of development objectives and requirements in cooperation with internal and external developers.
- Excellent communication in English (or French).
- Creative thinking in problem solving (required)
- We value attitude over technical skills (attitude cannot be learned).
*Any of the following skills are considered an asset:
- Experience in C++ programming (2+ years).
- Experience with 3D meshes, rendering and animation software or game engines.
Salary: $75,000.00 to $105,000.00 per year
Location: 90% remote with in-person brainstorming meeting in Montreal (optional) otherwise 100% remote.
ID – 8137
Associée / Consultante sénior