Your passion is to accompany people through organizational transformation mandates, based on trust, communication and collaborative leadership, both senior management and people affected by change.
Your business partners see you as a change agent who has made a difference by helping them take their business to the next level. You were able to guide them in mastering their environment, identifying what to transform, when and how.
Your intrapreneurial profile is challenged by situations offering you the chance to be creative, in a dynamic environment and promoting self-actualization.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to evolve in your career, through the management of transformation projects, work organization and business processes?
Our client, a company recognized as one of the largest and fastest growing SME in Quebec, wishes to add to its team a Senior Lean Six Sigma Consultant whose mandate and mission will be to help Quebec companies through motivating organizational transformation projects!
You are looking for a company that offers :
- A culture based on collaboration, encouraging initiative and creativity
- A dynamic environment that allows everyone to contribute and evolve within the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility between telecommuting and office
- Innovative benefits program, including insurance and group RRSPs, as well as access to a telemedicine program
- Annual training budget for each member of the organization
- And much more!
If the following elements describe you :
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field
- A minimum of eight years in work organization, including five years with Lean methods and tools.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Mandatory bilingualism
And that you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Lean Six Sigma Senior Advisor!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!