Do you want to make a difference in a company that takes the health and safety of its employees across Canada very seriously?
For this pan-Canadian company, leader in its field, we are looking for a Senior OHS Advisor who will have a strategic role and will work on various projects for the benefit of employees across Canada.
You will work within the OHS team, in collaboration with the preventionists of the various business units, as well as HR under the guidance of the National OHS Director.
Your role will consist of:
- Be the expert within the organization for the strategy that will allow our company to ensure the health of its employees.
- Develop and implement OHS related projects with internal clients across Canada.
- Perform the required analysis to find the appropriate solutions according to the issues of each region, division in order to carry out the implementation of OHS related projects.
- Take charge of various projects; the complete cycle from analysis, proposal, implementation, delivery and follow-up.
- Ensure the improvement or implementation of OHS procedures and policies, and develop training programs on various topics.
- Work in partnership with key players in all Canadian provinces.
- Putting the right strategies in place for large-scale OHS projects.
- Train preventionists across the country to implement projects within the various teams.
To successfully complete this challenge you will have :
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Industrial Relations, Various OHS training.
- 5 -8 years of OHS expertise, with experience in a unionized environment.
- You have an analytical mind but also very practical and are rigorous and organized.
- You are able to influence and rally people by adapting to the various people you will be dealing with.
- You are described as autonomous, proactive, agile and energetic.
- Open to travel from time to time.
You are a strategic person, who likes to see the fruits of your labor quickly, who wishes to evolve within a company that has understood the importance of good OHS management.
We offer you :
- An attractive salary commensurate with your expertise and experience.
- To be the OHS expert within a recognized and very large organization.
- Social benefits and RRSP.
- Work on a hybrid model and with flexibility.
Senior Recruitment Consultant