Our client specializes in high-end custom architectural woodworking and residential project design. The company is a world leader in architectural millwork and cabinetry, producing the highest quality craftsmanship. Composed of a dedicated team of professional project managers, draftsmen, finishing artists, carpenters and local installation teams, the business helps their clients realize their dream projects, from a personalized layout to a masterpiece living space.
To support their growth in the United States (mainly in California, but also New York and Florida), they want to add a Senior Project Manager to their team, one who reports to the Director of Operations.
You are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to be the conductor of large-scale cabinetmaking projects, to express your creativity and technical knowledge, mainly in the United States and Canada.
You want to be perceived as a full-fledged partner of clients, architects and designers in the support you offer them, through constant rigor and customer focus.
For you, project management is more than just monitoring deadlines – it is a business model that ensures the company’s sustainability?
If you are looking for a company that offers you :
- The opportunity to evolve in a context of exponential growth, for a company with a well-established reputation
- To be part of a dynamic team proud of its accomplishments
- Competitive compensation, complemented by a group insurance program
And if the following describes you :
- 5 years of project management experience in a related field
- Mastery of the management of the Risks and Opportunities and of the schedule Master of works
- Knowledge in cabinet making and architecture
- Ability to read plans
- Ability to seize business opportunities and create value for customers (Value Engineering)
- Be able to take site measurements
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be able to travel to the United States
- Knowledge of Autocad and Bluebeam an asset
- Excellent time management skills
- Mastery of spoken and written English
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Senior Project Manager!
Please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!