Our client, a major supplier of industrial equipment, is looking for a Service Manager responsible for the excellence of its department’s service to internal and external customers, gross sales and profits, and the best use of the organization’s physical and financial resources. He or she will also be responsible for achieving the operating standards evaluated by the manufacturer, and will participate in the development and sharing of best practices with peers.
- Sales budget;
- Use of technicians/productivity;
- Warranty Performance Indicators First Pass Reports;
- Special Projects.
Personnel Management :
- Evaluates and mobilizes its staff on a regular basis;
- Coaches and manages subordinates and contributes to maintaining a stimulating work environment for all;
- Delegates and controls the various tasks supporting the department’s operations; Ensures that all essential tasks can be handled by more than one person;
- Organizes work schedules and the rotation of technicians assigned to the emergency service;
- Ensures that the work environment and work methods meet established health and safety standards.
Sales management :
- Maximizes the department’s revenues through the effective sale of preventive services, inspections and work under warranty or billable customer;
- Ensures that high quality standards are maintained, and has full responsibility for customer satisfaction;
- Supports Sellers and Parts and Service Sellers in the sale of additional warranty and maintenance programs.
Workshop Management :
- Opening of work orders;
- Organization and distribution of work;
- Closing of work orders;
- Preparation and follow-up of claims;
- Collaboration with warranty administrator;
- Presence with schools, internships and recruitment;
- Continuous training of techs;
- Sharing of information / manufacturer’s portal;
- PIP campaigns;
- Ensures good relations with the manufacturer;
- Master and use the manufacturer’s support programs.
- Actively participates in competitive intelligence;
- Supports promotions;
- Other projects may be assigned from time to time.
Relevant skills/experience :
- P.E. and/or A.S.P. plus a minimum of 5 years in Mechanics;
- Education in Management/Administration an asset;
- Demonstrated leadership;
- Sense of urgency and proven customer service skills;
- Service Center Management Software.
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201