The Solution Specialist candidate will be dedicated to driving Hybrid IT- enterprise products (storage, server and networking products and Hybrid related Cloud services) with a secondary focus on Enterprise Network solutions. This role will have the required senior level presales experience and their primary focus will be on Presales activity.
- Ability to conduct professional formal presentations of solutions based on Data Centre & Cloud technology to customers and/or internal staff to showcase strategies, technology and solutions
- Be accountable pre-sales technical assistance and correct configuration on Data Centre & Cloud products, generating targeted customer solutions to the sales teams to meet customer needs. This includes assisting with RFP (Request for Proposals) responses
- Proactively promote our client’s full portfolio of products and services and drive Servers, Storage, Networking, Hybrid Cloud, Services, and Managed Services attach to all opportunities
- Have intimate knowledge of data centre hardware & software solutions and services, Converged Systems and sales plays including competitive offerings, strengths and weaknesses
- Share knowledge of the account(s) with the rest of the account team and contribute to the account planning process and opportunity review process
- Be responsible for knowledge transfer and act as an evangelist within the organization to sales and other technical resources (i.e. Executive Briefings)
- Be the technical lead, and identify roadblocks, market intelligence and competitive activity to achieve superior sales success
- Maintain a positive total customer experience (TCE) by managing new product technology introductions, escalating issues as appropriate and owning/managing issue resolution
- Execute on the combined strategies to enable the adoption of Data Centre & Cloud solutions
- Support the organization as a knowledgeable user and advocate of the client’s supported configuration and sales tools
- Be an advocate of the client’s capabilities and technology offerings
- Maintain a level of technical depth in Data Centre & Cloud product/solution areas as well as maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of professional competence
- Be competent in key technology partners:(e.g. VMware, CommVault, Veeam, Microsoft, Citrix, HPE, Netapp, Dell / EMC, Cisco, Aruba)
- Focus on customers and quality by achieving a trusted advisor status with selected customers based on an understanding of the industry and the customer’s unique technology and/or business strategy and drivers
- Build and develop relationships with key technical influencers, decision makers, and top executives
- Develop and maintain close co-operative contact with the partner pre-sales community ensuring timely information exchange and problem resolution
- Show quality initiative, be proactive & demonstrate accountability to our client’s opportunities
- Pursue certifications as required by their organization
- Act in a professional manner at all business-related meetings, presentations and events and be able to present with impact.
- 5-10 years of experience in Servers, Storage, Networking technology
- University degree or equivalent college diploma
- Very good writing skills (emails, statements of work, proposals, documentation)
- Good verbal communication skills (explanation of technology recommendations, informal knowledge transfer, occasional customer presentations/meetings)
- Strong presentation skills and board room presence with ability to present to various levels within an organization, ranging from IT manager to CIX levels.
- Responds to customer and internal requests with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Able to work independently and in project teams
- Willing to reach out to vendor partners to build solution configurations in areas of non-core technical strength
- Certifications from HPE, NetApp, VMware, CommVault, Microsoft, Dell / EMC, Cisco will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to read and understand a bill of materials (BOM).
- Experience selling Cloud solutions / Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with vendor configuration tools and sizing tools would be an asset.
- Bilingual French / English
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202