Are you a student looking for a part time job that will allow you to better understand the job market? Do you want to learn more about the challenges faced by small, medium and large businesses in Quebec? You are curious and want to discover a variety of professions? Do you want to contribute to the growth of Quebec companies that are on a roll? Do you want a student job that puts into practice many of the things you learned at Cegep and University?
Jump Recruiters offers such an opportunity! The position of Sourcing Specialist will allow you to address these elements as well as help you in your own career.
Flexible hours and the possibility of 100% telework! (15 to 20 hours/week)
Salary: $16 – $18/hour + bonus, depending on experience.
Working closely with our team of recruiters, your primary duties will be to:
- Actively participate in the search for candidates through various job boards and social networks.
- Ensure regular telephone contact with some of our candidates/clients.
- Conduct targeted research on the job market in order to position some of our candidates.
- Maximize and feed our database.
- Ensure a regular presence on our various social networks; LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Participate in our weekly team meetings.
- University degree in progress; human resources, communications, business administration or psychology.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English.
- Good computer skills; social networks, database management, etc.
- Good sense of initiative, dynamic and autonomous.
Associée / Consultante sénior