Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Superintendent manages one or more worksites aiming at a high level of quality with his team and subcontractors.
Planning of the projects assigned to him :
- Follow-up of technical specifications, roadmap and transportation management;
- On-site organization of personnel, equipment and surveying required to do the work;
- Issuing execution directives to foremen and following up on them;
- Make sure to have the required materials and plan their delivery on time;
- Plan, meet and transmit execution instructions to subcontractors.
Health and safety:
- Work methods: Type of trench, transport logistics (back-hoe management), positioning of materials, etc.;
- Related documents (e.g. trench certificate, traffic plan, etc.);
- Utility protection (info-excavation) and work method to be used;
- Control personnel on the job site (signaler, safety officer, etc.) to ensure that control of the job site is maintained at all times.
- With the site supervisor;
- With subcontractors.
Administrative manager at the construction site:
- Must understand and control payment items in order to vigorously monitor revenues and ensure that stone tickets, sand and other materials paid at tm are forwarded to the supervisor;
- Signed memo follow-up on site for additional work.
- Be an ASP card holder;
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge in plan reading;
- Knowledge of machinery and land surveying
- Experience supervising staff (an asset);
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Demonstrates leadership;
- Ability to lead staff;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Good communicator;
- Good sense of adaptation to change;
- Good sense of organization and responsibility, being rigorous and autonomous;
- Good ability to work in a team;
- Good management of priorities;
- Good physical fitness
- Vehicle provided
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Group insurance
- Job Type: Full Time
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205