Are you known for your commitment to the customer experience, business performance and achieving results?
The Supply Chain Process and Solutions Manager fosters a work environment that stimulates innovation and challenges processes and systems to ensure continuous evolution of our supply chain effectiveness. With a background in operations management, procurement and project management, he/she implements action plans to operationalize technology change, business integrations and management tools.
– Initiate, plan, implement and monitor projects for technological improvements, implementation and growth of the distribution network by developing strong relationships with internal and external partners;
– Develop solutions and adapt systems to drive supply chain and multi-functional process efficiencies;
– Actively participate in – and become a key player in – the optimization of business processes across the organization, in collaboration with the Multi-functional Solutions team and the Information Technology team.
– Lead a team of SAP Business Process Specialists and Business Analysts (eWM, MM and TM modules);
– Define, develop, recommend, implement and track performance indicators;
– Facilitate and encourage the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practices and challenge established ideas and concepts;
– Stay abreast of technological innovations in the marketplace that improve operational efficiency and safety of the work environment;
– Participate in reviews of information systems functionality and provide leadership in their improvement;
– Actively participate in the implementation of future automation projects across Canada
– Leadership: You have the ability to mobilize in order to achieve the desired objectives and build a positive and productive culture within the team. You are an ambassador of best practices and encourage the sharing of knowledge, experience and best management tools;
– Operational Expertise: Your university degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration – Operations Management combined with 7 years of significant management experience in the distribution industry has provided you with the skills and knowledge of best practices;
– Project Management: You know how to manage several projects simultaneously and master the concept of project management;
– Analytical skills: You are able to make clear diagnoses on problems of national scope and direct your solutions towards the company’s strategic objectives;
– Strategic vision: Your global vision, your ability to conceptualize an idea and your strategic thinking lead you to make well-considered choices at both the financial and operational levels that take into account the issues and risks;
– Sense of initiative: Creative and aware of the latest trends, you are oriented towards continuous improvement and seize opportunities to bring tools and processes to contribute to operational efficiency;
– Ability to explain: You have the ability to explain complex continuous improvement concepts in simple terms.
ID – 7944
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering