Our client is looking for a new Talent Acquisition Consultant in Montreal within its fast growing market. We offer you the opportunity to join the world’s leading project management consultancy: embark on a dynamic career path with ambitious goals!
If you join the team, you will :
- Participate in the sales dynamics in your areas,
- Develop your approach strategy, identify profiles via different channels,
- Evaluate the relevance of the profiles through a first pre-qualification interview, make reports and organize interviews,
- Guarantee the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process (until the signature of their contract and their integration),
- Organize and participate in projects and events related to recruitment (cooptation, school relations and forums/trade shows…).
- In order to succeed on a daily basis, you can count on your manager to support you as you develop your skills and give you the keys to progress within the company.
Who are you?
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a Master’s degree with a specialization in Human Resources, you have already worked on recruitment activities or you are strongly attracted to the recruiting profession.
You enjoy the contact with candidates, finding the rare pearl or the joy of hiring the right candidate for the right position. You are interested in the world of industry, which will facilitate your understanding of our businesses and projects.
You are highly skilled in English and able to exchange with candidates and the international team.
Advantages of working for our client :
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Career path and professional development
- Mentoring and sponsorship
- Continuous improvement of skills
- Group insurance available for all family members
- Flexible work hours
- Even more benefits to discover!