Are you interested in pursuing your career in Talent Acquisition, developing yourself and growing with a team of people?
Our client, a recognized consulting firm with one of the fastest growing companies in Canada’s Top Growing Companies, is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist to the Human Resources team to support their growth.
Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with operational teams to ensure that job requirements and expectations are understood and that candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle for administrative, corporate and technical IT positions in Quebec.
- Write job descriptions in accordance with the company’s values.
- Sort incoming resumes, conduct pre-screening and selection interviews with candidates, conduct headhunting on platforms such as LinkedIn, and coordinate interviews with managers
- Use social and professional networking platforms to identify and find the best candidates and build an effective database.
- Ensure service excellence to create a positive candidate experience.
- Participate with the HR team in the welcoming and integration of new employees.
- Monitor the market for trends in the job market as we know it today.
If you have the following qualifications and temperament, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, HR or related.
- 1-3 years experience in a research or recruiting role (agency or company).
- Fluently bilingual, both written and spoken.
- Customer service oriented and able to determine priorities.
- Relationship oriented, results driven, tenacious and a good communicator.
- Professional, switched on and proactive, having no issues adapting to a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll love about our company:
- A collaborative culture that encourages initiative and creativity.
- A dynamic environment that allows everyone to contribute and grow within the company.
- A skills development program with an annual budget for training and certifications.
- A flexible work schedule and the possibility of telecommuting.
- Benefits program, including insurance and group RRSP.
- Competitive salary (base plus bonus)
- 3 weeks vacation
Senior Recruitment Consultant