You are a master in the art of recruitment and you would like to gain experience as a generalist? We are looking for a candidate living in the north shore of the Island of Montreal with a good background in the industrial manufacturing field. The incumbent will be a generalist but will be primarily responsible for managing the entire staffing process. The incumbent will manage the various aspects of recruitment, development plans, career management and various special projects. He/she will ensure that candidates and employees have a cutting edge experience.
Your responsibilities include
- Manage the full cycle of the staffing process from requirements gathering to job offer, in collaboration with managers;
- Constantly evaluate recruitment strategies, propose and implement approaches adapted to the context and the positions to be filled, be on the lookout for new practices;
- Maintains business relationships with suppliers and educational institutions;
- Ensure the reception of new employees and their integration, in collaboration with managers;
- Implement employee retention strategies;
- Measure the candidate experience;
- Identify internal talent and develop talent management strategies in partnership with managers.
Education and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in recruitment, including at least two (2) years in the manufacturing or specialized field;
- Bilingualism essential, French/English.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me via email at email@example.com or at 438-498-7810. Looking forward to hearing from you!
ID – 8003
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering