Why work for our client?
- The flexibility of the job allows you to reconcile work-family-leisure. Work from home, from the office or from our chalet, alone with your team or with your family!
- No overtime policy! Do what you have to do during your working hours and go home with peace of mind.
- Innovation is the driving force. Their markets are reinventing themselves and they are determined to continue to lead.
- Your opinion counts! Get involved at all levels: your interests are your limits.
- Down with politics and unnecessary hierarchy. If you have an idea, talk directly to the CEO! Simple as that.
- What makes their employees so loyal is the dedication to their well-being. They have several benefit plans and work-life balance is at the core of their values.
To thrive in the organization, it is essential to:
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to build strong relationships based on trust
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of all human resources functions including recruiting, talent development, performance management and compensation;
- Be comfortable challenging the status quo and reinventing the way work is done
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while helping to maintain a positive and fun atmosphere
- Demonstrate an appetite for growth, change initiatives and change management
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written (mandatory).
- Complete the full recruitment cycle, including 1st interviews, coordination of testing and 2nd interviews with managers, as well as the hiring and integration process (60% of time);
- Develop and promote the employer brand (15%);
- Implement and communicate the best means to ensure the development, retention and achievement of employees, i.e. motivation program, career management, etc. (15%);
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the company culture (10%);
- Design and implement human resources development processes, including participation in standardization projects (ad hoc);
- Other related tasks
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or Industrial Relations, or equivalent
- Experience in a human resources department and in an IT recruitment firm is essential
- Experience in international recruitment would be a major asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Discretion and good judgment;
- Organizational skills and initiative;
- Good management of priorities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and comfort with emerging technologies;
- Proficiency in recruitment tools such as Linkedin, Jobillico, Indeed.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave
- Corporate Events
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Group RRSP
- Casual Dress
- Remote Work
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- IT Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Human Resources Management: 2 years (Required)
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202