Our client, a Quebec-based company firmly established for more than 50 years, has a mission to help its North American partners in the diffusion of a brand image. It offers added value through a complete integrated service in packaging printing, equipment solutions and technical services. It has a strong presence in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and consumer goods industries.
In order to support its growth, it is looking to add a Team Lead, Customer Experience to manage and mobilize a team of Customer Service Advisors, while maximizing the customer experience!
You are looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to apply your leadership and management skills, inspire your team to excel in the experience they provide to your customers.
You want to be part of an organization that allows you to get involved in strategic projects, develop processes and be the catalyst for value between clients and consultants.
You enjoy a dynamic environment that offers you the opportunity to analyze and prioritize actions, and capitalize on your communication skills with various internal and external stakeholders.
You want a company that offers :
- A challenging environment in a company with a people-oriented culture;
- A competitive salary;
- A group insurance and RRSP program with employer contribution;
- And to be part of a passionate, collaborative team, driven by the ideas of its members and committed to the company’s success?
So, if the following describes you:
- 5 years experience in customer service and 2 years in team management;
- Excellent bilingualism (French/English);
- Knowledge of the Office 365 suite.
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Team Leader, Customer Experience!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!
The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text. We are committed to employment equity and confidentiality.