Our client is seeking a Team Leader, Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition Strategy and Employer Brand, to help orchestrate all of their recruitment marketing efforts and attract top talent. In this role, you will have a major impact in supporting the growth of the organization and defining and launching our client’s employer brand.
TAKE YOUR PLACE ON THE TEAM
Our client offers a highly stimulating work environment that will allow you to continually take on new challenges to build the company’s reputation as an employer of choice. You will be part of a dynamic team, and will be able to grow within the company thanks to the numerous development opportunities.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Manage a team that executes all recruitment marketing projects and ensure that all initiatives support the overall talent acquisition strategy;
- Build the employer brand in collaboration with external and internal partners, from research to activation;
- Develop strategies to improve the candidate experience, deploy tactics to achieve this and measure results to drive continuous improvement;
- Develop the entire action plan and strategies for the company’s digital recruitment ecosystem (career site, job boards, CRM, etc.);
- Support the Director of Talent Acquisition Strategy and Employer Brand in budget management and strategic planning for all recruitment marketing and employer brand activities.
YOU WILL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or other related field of study;
6-8 years of experience in brand marketing, marketing strategy or consulting, including team management experience;
- Good understanding of consumer research processes, positioning strategy, content strategy, etc;
- Experience in managing agency partners with strong project mandate writing skills to ensure an efficient process and an impactful, measurable end product;
- Strong agility, project management and strategic prioritization skills;
- Demonstrates determination, efficiency and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Resilience, adaptability and ability to mobilize teams in times of change and business growth;
- Bilingualism in French and English.
Do you recognize yourself? We look forward to receiving your application!
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS :
- Access to high-impact, high-visibility strategic initiatives;
- Opportunities to learn on the job and build a career aligned with your own level of ambition;
- A diversity of initiatives and interventions;
- Access to a mentoring program and educational resources;
- Flexible hours, including summer hours;
- An accessibility program for our products;
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Industry leading medical insurance and pension plan.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202