Located either in Montreal – Ottawa, Eastern Townships or Quebec City
Our client specializes in sectors such as the environment, energy, infrastructure, water treatment, building, energy efficiency, industrial and mining engineering, telecommunications, earth sciences, materials engineering, project management and construction.
With a pan-Canadian presence, this firm relies on the values of innovation, respect, collaboration, and integrity to surround itself with the best talents in the pursuit of its mission.
In the Geotechnical department within the engineering team, as Technical Director your responsibilities will be to
– Participate as a Project Manager on geotechnical design projects;
– Coordinate with the client regarding budget, schedule and technical disciplines for various projects;
– Act as a mentor and technical specialist for the geotechnical engineering department;
– Provide technical guidance to the geotechnical engineering team (design) with respect to standards, norms and methods for plans, drawings and technical specifications;
– Ensure the quality and conformity of deliverables;
– Participate in the training of the next generation of geotechnical engineers within the company;
– Write technical and financial proposals for projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or geological engineering;
– Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering (an asset);
– Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
– Minimum 10 years experience in the field of geotechnics;
– Excellent writing and synthesis skills;
– Experience in site supervision (an asset);
– Good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
– Knowledge of the geostudio suite, Rocscience, LPilePlaxis (an asset)
– Excellent knowledge of French (spoken and written) and functional English;
– ASP construction card (an asset);
– Valid driver’s license;
– Very good written and spoken French.
We offer you :
Do you want an environment that allows you to diversify your skills and progress in your career? Do you want to contribute to the growth of a Quebec-based organization that carries out exciting projects? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
– Competitive salary;
– Contribution to a retirement savings plan;
– Group insurance program;
– Reimbursement of professional dues;
– Telecommuting policy;
– Friday afternoons off;
– Ongoing training;
– Career development opportunities;
– Stimulating work environment and projects
Senior Recruitment Consultant