Are you passionate about innovation and new projects? You have at least 5 years of experience in the manufacturing field? You have carried out large-scale projects from plan design to field execution?
Our client, a recognized leader in the frozen food industry in North America is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager.
This is a permanent, full-time position. The client offers a competitive salary with excellent group insurance! A group RRSP with employer participation and several development programs, scholarships and reimbursement.
You will :
- Establish a sound and balanced investment plan for the plant on an annual basis with support from process engineers and management by function – maintenance, safety, quality, R&D;
- Establish, execute and realize savings from the automation and productivity management plan;
- Execute medium to large capital projects from feasibility to start-up phase;
- Support and mentor process engineers in the design, planning and execution of projects;
- Properly communicate risks and support to all stakeholders;
- Anticipate potential problems, develop action and contingency plans;
- Track the schedule, cost and quality of all projects, including deliverables and key performance indicators (KPIs) after technical start-up when new business needs arise;
- Support the organization to develop engineering work processes and change management systems;
- Strictly adhere to quality, occupational health and safety and control standards.
Job Requirements :
- Ability to communicate fluently (read, write, speak and listen) in English and French;
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Automation and
- Control Engineering;
- Must have 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment in project execution;
- Must be innovative, creative and meticulous.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss it or send me your resume at email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering