Our client, in business for over 40 years, is a leader in the field of instrumentation and control, which sells and services automation and mechanical equipment and serves an industrial clientele (petrochemicals, processes , pulp & paper, mining) as well as consulting engineering firms.
As part of a team and reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Cover part of the various sectors of activity in Saguenay and the Quebec region by being mainly based in the surroundings of these two territories.
- Sell products and services to diverse contacts and departments such as purchasing, planning, foremen, engineers and management.
- Establish and maintain a solid partnership relationship with customers and potential customers by providing adequate solutions and a bond of trust.
- Represent all company products and services, with emphasis on control valves, safety valves and process instrumentation.
- Actively participate in the annual sales plan including revenue objectives and margins in order to achieve established objectives and increase the company’s market share.
- Work in collaboration with the internal team to guide them in the preparation of submissions.
- Be aware of the various projects in your territory to ensure you offer the necessary support to close sales.
To succeed in this position you have the following Qualifications:
- BAC or DEC in engineering – Instrumentation, mechanics, chemical, electrical.
- 5 years in sales with industrial customers.
- Ability to think outside the box to creatively troubleshoot, identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Interest in the technical field (mechanics – instrumentation Control), curiosity for learning and practical spirit to find appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at all decision-making levels.
- Results oriented, team player who is also confident working independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
We offer you the opportunity to work within a company that has enjoyed an excellent reputation for the last 40 years and has evolved with the times! You will be surrounded by a team both at management and internal level who collaborate to achieve common objectives together.
- A base salary ($80,000 – $100,000) and an attractive bonus program.
- Self-provided or mileage allowance.
- Cellular and laptop.
- Social advantages.
- Collective RRSP.
- 3-4 weeks vacation.
Location: Quebec and Saguenay region
ID – 8148
Senior Recruitment Consultant