2020-12-10 14:53:40 Jump
This position specializes in the sale of construction and forestry equipment and other related manufacturing lines.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Sell new and used products in a designated sales territory
- Complete all sales documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep up to date on product and equipment knowledge
- Keeps abreast of business activities and customer needs
- Develop marketing and promotional strategies for the territory
- Prepares reports on the status of clients including, but not limited to, sales call activity, closing reports, follow-ups and prospecting reports, as required
To be discussed.
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly motivated and know how to plan well
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to establish relationships and create new accounts/business relationships
- Experience in the sales industry and/or extensive knowledge of heavy equipment is considered an asset.
- Be able to obtain or have a valid passport, and be able to travel nationally and internationally.
- A recent driver’s record will be required
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205