Our client, equipped with the latest operational data systems ensuring a safe work environment and a team concept where your skills and qualities will be valued, is looking for a Java Developer to complete his team.
Are you proactive and want to learn new things? Want to become a key resource within the IT team and the company? Do not search anymore ! We have the opportunity for you.
The Developer is responsible for supporting application environments , development, testing and production. He participates in needs assessment, resolves major issues and optimizes current systems. He interacts with other team members to facilitate resolution, project delivery and priority management. It offers new solutions to increase system performance and participate in several innovation projects. Are you proactive and looking for new knowledge? Want to become a key resource within the IT team and the business? Look no further! We have the opportunity for you.
- Develop and maintain the applications of Enterprise with Java and Groovy tools as well as Web applications under the PHP programming language;
- Solve customer and user issues regarding the performance of main applications (Maximo, JD Edwards, N4, XPS, Mobiles);
- Participate with users and team members in identifying system requirements;
- Document configuration changes;
- Discuss with different suppliers in the company;
- Interpret business directions to keep systems up-to-date;
- Make sure that documentation is up to date. systems is up-to-date;
- Updating new versions or patches of related systems;
- Participating in the development of new technology projects es (innovation);
- Understand the needs of the customer and the specifications of the systems to be developed;
- Perform all other necessary tasks in the execution of its functions.
Desired skills :
- University degree or college diploma in computer development;
- 6 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced experience with Java and Groovy programming languages;
- Intermediate experience with SQLServer databases;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence – PowerBI solution;
- Intermediate / advanced level Office 365 suite;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent sense of organization and management of priorities;
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Oracle knowledge (asset);
- Knowledge of N4, MAXIMO, JDEdwards, XPS platforms (asset)
- Knowledge of EDI business concept (asset)
- Bilingualism spoken and written, French and english (asset).
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202