Our client is currently looking for a product owner / project manager who will be responsible for an agile team of developers to manage product features and generate value for the customer. You will be the principal decision-maker of your team, leading you to work closely with various departments in the company, including sales, T.I. and administration. Creator of a strong customer relationship essential to the success of the product services offered within the company.
Manage the relationships and expectations of both customers and developers
Manage the product roadmap and story mapping sessions
Define product requirements, features, services, user stories, specifications and use cases
Refine and continuously prioritize the task book in JIRA
Be responsible for quotes and billing preparation
Manage new and existing projects, including publishing releases via JIRA.
Determine key performance indicators for product, team, costs, review and regular monitoring to ensure compliance
Identify technical opportunities and define the product strategy
Manage, motivate and recognize the excellence of your team members (vacations, sick leave, learning materials, activities, etc.).
Document all aspects of the product in Confluence during and after delivery
- Experience with Agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence tools
- Experience in .Net environment
- Experience in developing and managing new product features, including demonstrating ability to improve products throughout the process and to delivery.
- Good understanding of web servers, development kits and various programming languages
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project management
- Strong business analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bilingualism required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to relate technical business environments and establish professional relationships
- Be organized, attentive to detail and able to materialize ideas
- Prioritize the workload and achieve the goal within the prescribed time
- Experience in collecting customer needs
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204