For almost twenty years, our client has been offering tailor-made software solutions to innovative companies looking for high quality standards. Over the years, their goal has always been to create, adapt, enhance and test applications that meet your specific needs.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Project Manager manages operations-related projects as well as enterprise-wide information technology. Functions include planning, execution, quality control, and project delivery, within budget timelines and limitations. The Project Manager maintains communications with stakeholders and key stakeholders to ensure that the project conforms to the content defined in the plan. In addition, he is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing solutions, as well as initiating innovations related to issues that may arise during the project. The incumbent demonstrates a high level of collaborative skills and techniques to engage members of an inter-functional team in achieving the project objectives.
- Clarify the scope, objectives, and deliverables of the project, aligned with business objectives, with senior management and key stakeholders;
- Set and manage expectations for the project, in conjunction with team members and other interested parties;
- Plan and establish the project schedule and milestones through the appropriate tools;
- Determine and manage dependencies and critical paths of the project;
- Proactively manage changes to the scope of the project, ability to identify potential crises and develop contingency plans;
- Establish the frequency and content of the project team’s progress reports, analyze the results and research the causes of certain problems;
- Collaborate with the team in the development and delivery of progress reports, service offerings, needs analysis and presentations;
- Determine the project’s success criteria and pass them on to interested parties as part of the project lifecycle;
- Develop best practices, as well as tools for project implementation and management;
- Conduct retrospective analyzes and develop referral reports to target success, and identify areas for improvement;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts that may arise within the team;
- Establish, develop and maintain any business relationship that may be essential to the success of the project.
- Bachelor of Information Technology;
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a project manager;
- Solid experience in the field of application development;
- An IMP certificate is an asset;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken French and a working knowledge of English;
- Demonstrates collaborative leadership and has the ability to influence, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is an asset.
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204