Our client is a true global company with more than 110,000 employees working on all continents. They develop and manufacture 2D/3D inspection and metrology equipment for the Semiconductor industry. Their products are used worldwide by the industry market leaders.
The candidate is a dynamic and self-motivated person motivated by advanced problem solving. He/she will work with specialists in the field of Software Engineering, Optics, Electromechanics, Robotics, Database, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Vision.
Our client is looking for experienced analytics professional with a strong technical background in artificial intelligence and machine vision with leadership and managerial skills. He/she would be leading a talented team of computer vision developers and specialists. The candidate will be managing the vision and AI team. This multidisciplinary team is responsible in designing, develop and deploy AI-based solutions to the industrial customers. The candidate will also support and improve existing solutions. He/she contributes to the development of new features for the different components of the system.
Finally, the candidate will have the opportunity to use and improve his/her knowledge of the following technologies:
- AI Based technology
- Computer vision/Machine vision/Image Processing/Deep learning
- User Interface programming
- Software verification and validation
The manager will interact with the AI team, software team, hardware team, QA, field application engineering team and project manager.
The main responsibilities based on his/her abilities and interests will be:
- Mentor computer vision engineers and provide technical directions
- Work with software team and product leadership to advise product and technical roadmaps
- Manage AI-based projects, Image and computer vision project all in parallel
- Design and code large code bases targeting systems of mixed hardware and software with intuitive interactive software user controls and with the management of persistent data stores.
- Build new AI-based services for customer needs
- Develop user interfaces for their services
- Work with deep learning and machine learning libraries
- Work with SQLite database and CSV output files to generate custom reports.
- Design GUI screens to provide live feedback and status of the inspection to the user.
- Understanding performance of the equipment including electrical, optical and mechanical components and optimize their solution performance.
- Participate in design and code reviews, and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Produce documentation used in solution proposal, detailed design and solution utilization.
- Perform software engineering within the agile process established for the project. Contributes to the continuous improvement of these processes.
- Provide accurate estimates for own work.
- Other duties as required and requested by management.
- Master of Computer Science, Computer Eng. or related fields is mandatory. PhD is a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in programming.
- Experience in artificial intelligence / deep learning / artificial vision is an asset.
- Leadership experience is required.
- Excellent knowledge in artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, computer vision and related fields.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as C / C ++, Python, math-based software features, Windows dlls, services, API development or similar software engineering systems experience. PC.
- Strong knowledge of existing artificial intelligence libraries.
- Identify barriers and remove them to allow the vision team to work productively in a constructive environment.
- Problem solving and optimization capability.
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment, with high expectations.
- Skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Great team spirit and positive personality.
- Good at communicating effectively and clearly.
- Proactive and results oriented.
- Organized and rigorous.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202