Our client, a leader in the sale and rental of water heaters in Quebec, is distinguished by the quality of its products and its offer of all-inclusive service.
Reporting to the Operational Efficiency Manager, the analyst will have a key role for the organization, working with senior management and others. The analyst will need to quickly connect with stakeholders to better understand their needs. To excel in this position, the candidate must have a great ability to synthesize information and ease to work independently. His creativity will also be an asset in order to build the necessary documentation for the realization of several projects.
- Rapidly develop an excellent understanding of the company, processes and key success factors that will help the company to perform;
- Analyze and schematize business processes;
- Document the analyzes and possible solutions;
Management of continuous improvement:
- Contribute to the implementation of the concept of continuous improvement in the organization;
- Support in change management and implementation;
- Advise and assist the management team in a perspective of improvement and innovation;
- Establish control mechanisms.
Project management :
- Translate and document business requirements;
- Contribute to the implementation of the practice and use the practices, methodologies and tools of project management;
- Involve in the different stages of the projects; from planning to deployment monitoring;
- Animate workshops.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Information System;
- 5 years of experience in process optimization, business analysis or project management;
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in the service sector;
- Autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication;
- Ability to work in teams with different departments and hierarchical levels within the company;
- Green belt will be considered an asset;
- Bilingual an asset.
Benefits to join the team:
- Competitive salary at the market;
- Group Insurance Program;
- Group RRSPs;
- Corporate discount on annual gym membership;
- Development opportunities;
- Free parking;
- Join a dynamic team in full growth;
- And so many others!
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204