The Construction Superintendent is required to work in collaboration with the Project Authority and the mandated subcontractors. He will be present on site to ensure the application of standards and laws in force as well as health and safety programs of the company. In addition, his main mandate is to plan, supervise and coordinate the work of the team leaders under his responsibility, taking into account priorities, cost control, budgets, etc.
• Enforce all corporate health and safety policies at all times.
• Performs the assessment of the required needs in labor, machinery, equipment and other for the proper functioning of the site;
• Coordinates the work of subcontractors, ensures compliance with the work and validates the time and activity for billing follow-up;
• Ensure the supply of materials, equipment and tools necessary for all work at the sites;
• Manage the physical organization of the site and its cleanliness;
• Ensures optimum performance of the staff it coordinates, communicates any problem to the Project Manager and participates in the disciplinary process, if applicable;
• Correctly interpret quote plans and ensure timelines and budgets are respected;
• Ensure the conformity of technical standards and the quality of the works carried out;
• Participates in the development of working methods and production schedules in collaboration with his project manager;
• Follow up with the project manager;
• Participate in site meetings;
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205