Our client specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic broadcasting and real-time networking systems for video, audio and communications. Their products are used for broadcast, pro-audio, sports event, theater and security applications worldwide. This company is known for pioneering digital audio matrix systems and fiber-based real-time network technology.
Our client provides innovative conversion solutions using a unique product design based on an SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) that can be inserted directly into other manufacturers’ equipment. This flexible input/output approach includes format adaptation (12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI , HDMI, SDI-to-IP, Ethernet, etc.). This enables modularity of product inputs/outputs and helps manufacturers bring their products to market faster.
The company offers a creative and collaborative work environment with great challenges. We believe in and encourage the career advancement of employees and offer flexible hours.
The company is looking for a Customer Project Manager, whose role begins with the commitment to deliver a project to a client and ends with the client’s total satisfaction. The Customer Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of specific major projects.
- Responsible for delivering integrated solutions to customers based on a State Of Work (SOW);
- Involved with redaction of SOW to customers;
- Involved and informed with Request For Proposal (RFP) to customers so he can already plan before receiver an order;
- Monitor and inform the customers and internal stake holders to make sure all the hardware components, software version with specific feature are delivered in time;
- Owns a delivery schedule and maintain contact with customer about delays and possible changes on their order;
- Overseeing field deployment of the product at the customer site;
- Negotiating customer sign-off;
- Ensuring closure of issues and coordinating handover of the project to the support team;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
Important skills :
- Perfectly master English and French writing and speaking;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Capable of dealing with sensitive scenarios with customers;
- Available to travel;
- Good knowledge of the IP and Broadcast equipment technologies;
- Capable of anticipating issues or overlooked items and tasks;
- Well organized;
- Facility to use the proper software tools;
- Can initiates and improve processes;
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204