Our client values self-motivated makers, with a passion for collaboration and creating unique experiences. In our effort to innovate, it’s important to us to seek out developers from different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Determine the development team’s needs at an analytical level;
- Define the specializations of the information collected;
- Provide support to the developer when implementing the data collection system;
- Participate in the verification process of the data quality in collaboration with the QA team;
- Create analytical models and personalized dashboards;
- Generate personalized analytical reports;
- Present in a story telling format the insights generated through analyzes, to all types of audiences;
- Provide operational recommendations in terms of design and monetization;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of decision-making processes within the production team.
Experience and qualifications:
- 3 years of pertinent experience or equivalent in the mobile game field or related;
- Production experience of a mobile application is a major asset;
- Advanced experience with analytical platforms such as deltaDNA or Amplitude;
- Pertinent experience with reporting tools such as Looker, PowerBI or Tableau;
- Competent at a statistical and data mining level;
- Capacity to generate advanced knowledge from multidimensional game data;
- Good understanding of Game design concepts, Economic Game design and monetization for a mobile game;
- Experience in SQL programming: an important asset;
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as R and Python are a plus.
- Strong ability to explain complex and interrelate phenomena in a clear and concise manner to any type of audience (English and French);
- Focused on the operational impact, resourceful and able to take initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with different stakeholders that have different objectives and that are potentially contradictory;
- Demonstrate pragmatism and rigor in methodological approaches;
- Able to adapt in an environment where priorities can regularly change;
- Able to be humble and help the team to move forward.
Motivation and interests:
- Passion and ambition for video games are essential!
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205