Nature of contribution
The Director, IT major accounts plays a vital role in the growth of the company. He is responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing the expertise needed to properly meet the business needs of clients.
- Develop account penetration strategies and plan actions required to maximize potential;
- Identify new business opportunities in the market and take action to take advantage of these opportunities in order to increase the company’s market share;
- Perform the activities necessary to achieve the objectives;
- Document activities in the ATS / CRM system;
- Get in touch with potential customers, establish a good relationship, identify needs and present the offer of services.
- Perform account reviews;
- Participate in the call for applications and certification processes of various major organizations;
- Promote the company and its members on the Montreal market;
- Maintain relationships with mandate advisors
- Work closely with all members of related teams (recruitment, HR, etc.)
- Participate in promotional events, conventions and seminars as needed;
- Create networks to develop new business opportunities
- Contribute to good team spirit, and have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or combination of a college diploma and relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales in the field of information technology;
- Recruitment experience in the IT sector;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and daily attendance;
- Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relationships and customer service;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202