If you are an independent, enthusiastic and motivated professional looking for an opportunity to build a solid foundation for your career, this job is for you. In collaboration with the General Superintendent and project managers, the site foreman plans, organizes, coordinates and directs the execution of the construction works in order to respect the schedule of execution, the specifications, the budget and the regulation. He makes sure of the logistics, the working conditions, the safety of the building site and the quality of the executed works.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize the importance of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Plan and administer site operations.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of staff.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Follow the progression of work and report gaps / problems.
- Manage operational problems that may affect the smooth running of the project.
- Document changes in work.
- Prevent and manage conflicts.
- Follow up with the project manager.
- Participate at site meetings.
- Write daily reports of completed work and quantities.
Training and skills required:
- Electrician 1 to 3 years of experience;
- Mastery of computer tools including MS Office;
- Bilingualism, French and English, oral and written;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Has a great rigor, autonomy and organization;
- Good management of priorities;
- Has a great capacity of analysis;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Easily handles multiple tasks at once;
- Teamwork, collaboration, valorization and respect for others;
- Good stress management.
514-658-5867, ext 203