Our client is looking for an Environmental Technician to join a team of dynamic professionals. This is an opportunity for the right person to demonstrate their LEADERSHIP.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all your tasks are conducted with DILIGENCE and TIMELY.
Your new responsibilities:
- Supervise drilling, observation well and excavation work;
- Conduct sampling of soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment and air;
- Participate in or carry out the construction, commissioning and operation of
air, water and soil treatment;
- Conduct field surveys using different measuring and detection instruments
to be calibrated and operate properly;
- Participate or perform survey surveys;
- Quickly assimilate the information provided to the work plan and understand the
problematic and the stakes of the project;
- Transmit correctly and quickly the information and data obtained on the
responsible project manager and advise him of any ambiguity or inaccuracy;
- Maintain constant communication with the project manager;
- Demonstrate autonomy, interpersonal skills and a spirit of synthesis;
- To ensure that the works, under the responsibility of our client, are executed in a safe by respecting the established health and safety plan.
You have good qualifications:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Environmental Technical Training ASP Construction
- Certification Class 5 Driving Permit
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205