Our client provides innovative conversion solutions using a unique product design based on a “SFP” (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) that can be inserted directly inside other manufacturers equipment. This flexible input/output approach includes (12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI , HDMI, SDI-to-IP, Ethernet, etc…) format adaptation. This enables products I/O modularity and helps manufacturers to introduce their products faster in the market.
The company provide a creative and collaborative work environment, with great challenges. We believe and promote employee career advancement and offer flexible schedule.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software;
- Writes and executes test plan;
- Defines firmware architecture;
- Evaluate design risk and feasibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer science;
- Exposure to hardware design;
- Fluency with C/C++, JSON, python, tcl and bash script;
- Experienced using code development tools.
Nice to have :
- Exposure to Broadcast industry;
- Knowledge of IP stacks.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202