Our client, a leading provider of complete solutions in the complex growing field of power quality, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join its team.
Their product line ranges from the most powerful and economical power analyzer on the market to a complete range of low and medium voltage correction equipment. The company’s focus is on energy intelligence, and to date, many of the world’s largest companies are among their customers.
The chosen candidate will actively participate in the development, testing, deployment and expansion of their cloud platform.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Comprehensive healthcare;
- RRSP and 401K plans;
- Stock options.
- Develop, maintain, test, and deploy IoT, Cloud, web, and mobile features;
- Contribute to architecture and planning;
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and testable;
- Perform automated testing, continuous deployment, and code reviews to improve product quality.
Minimum 5 years’ experience with:
- Cloud technologies, preferably with AWS;
- Continuous deployment pipeline;
- Reactive programing;
- Big data and the challenges posed;
- Relational (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB);
- Proficiency in English and French (oral and written).
We are seeking someone who ;
- Thrives in a constantly evolving and growing environment;
- Is a self-starter, analytical with the ability to problem-solve;
- Is curious and wants to understand the power quality industry;
- Loves team work;
- Provides honest and transparent feedback;
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail;
- Has the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing;
- Takes initiatives, is energetic, and enthusiastic.
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204