Our client is a well reputed organization in the industrial sector. With a dynamic team and a great working environment, they are looking for a senior analyst with Oracle Supply Chain modules. If you are a team player who wants a career progression, this challenge is made for you.
Maintain, evolve, audit and support the Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Prepare management reports, develop and execute training.
Key Area: Support the Oracle strategy and processes.
• Support users of all sites / operations in solving problems related to the application.
• Configure and update the documentation for the Oracle E-Business Suite modules.
• Request and review comments for the improvement of the Oracle strategy.
• Analyze problems and processes, offers efficient solutions and produce the necessary documentation.
• Analyze unused functionalities and offers optimal utilization for the organization.
• Make estimates and ensure compliance with commitments
• Collaborate with other Oracle analysts to improve Oracle’s overall experience.
Key Area: Participate in the implementation of projects and / or major features.
• Identify business opportunities for our client and its operations
• Propose options and recommend a solution.
• Participate in functional design.
• Participate in integrated testing and support users in their acceptance tests.
• Provide training and post implementation support.
• Inform the project manager of progress, risks and options during the project.
Key Area: Develop and execute training.
• Develop training materials. Training should include the establishment of baseline data and the definition of benefits and costs.
• Train the process teams on established requirements.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience.
- Strong expertise in Oracle EBS version 12, and good expertise in some of the following modules: PO, Inventory, iProc, OM
- Experience with Workflow Builder would be considered an asset.
- Experience with BI publisher would be considered an asset.
- Experience with User Productivity Kit (UPK) would be considered an asset.
- Functional knowledge of English and French (written and spoken).
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and sound
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and training skills are a must.
- Experience in business system implementation i.e. ERP, Oracle, SAP etc. an asset.
- Excellent communication, work management, collaboration and results orientation skills.
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201