Our client is one of Canada’s top Information Technology (IT) solution providers with extensive service and support resources. Their vision is to “simplify the business of technology, together” by focusing on business objectives and outcomes, aligning the most relevant and effective IT solutions to meet those requirements and providing extraordinary ongoing support capabilities.
Our client is seeking a motivated, passionate, self-directed sales professional with proven business acumen and leadership capabilities to directly lead and manage the Montreal branch sales team and be responsible for the sales of their IT solutions and offerings into the Montreal market. The candidate will be directly managing a team of 6 field sales professionals and working closely with their sales and service delivery teams.
The candidate will report to and work directly with the VP of Sales for Central and Eastern Canada to plan and execute a multi-year complex and comprehensive sales strategy for this market. Its sales team will work with existing customers and new prospects alike to transform these organizations through our client innovative IT solutions. The successful candidate enjoys developing new business contacts and relationships and is motivated by the challenges and excitement of building and growing a business.
- Manage, maintain and expand business with the current clients;
- Develop new opportunity and business in the market;
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans;
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new offerings;
- Manage a large enterprise sales team and coach sales and sales support staff;
- Implement GTM sales strategy in the market;
- Responsible for performance reviews and development of sales team;
- Provide accurate forecasts for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue/profit streams;
- Build and maintain senior level relationships within accounts;
- Meet/exceed required team sales targets in both the product and services categories;
- Maintain/develop a high level of knowledge of new technology and offerings;
- Work effectively/cooperatively with inside sales, overlay sales, service, administrative, technical and delivery teams;
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork in all activities.
- Enterprise sales management experience and proven leadership capabilities;
- Experience with strategic planning and management of the marketing and sales teams;
- Competitive adeptness in establishing and developing sales teams and customer accounts;
- Business savvy, a strong customer focus, self-confidence, and an ability to manage business relations and negotiations;
- Must be able to provide executive level presentations and written proposals;
- Must be proficient and experienced with both unsolicited proposals and RFP response strategies;
- Proven ability to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships within the market;
- Experience working in strategic partnerships with large IT based OEMs and Publishers;
- Able to think and plan both tactically and strategically;
- Proficiency with complex solutions and sales;
- Identify and reach decision makers and key influencers and persuade them to take action;
- Build senior level relationships (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations;
- Professionally and effectively communicate our client’s solutions to existing customers and new prospects through presentations, written proposals, RFP responses and regular business correspondence;
- Constantly refresh insight, knowledge and understanding of IT technology industry, solutions and strategies;
- Investigate, research and seek information that will lead to a successful sales strategy that creates a selling advantage for a targeted opportunity;
- Effective questioning, probing and listening that informs and leads to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle;
- Comprehend and apply the company strategies and solutions to develop existing customer and new prospect business development plans;
- Ability to link and apply IT technologies to identified and targeted business outcomes for existing customers and new prospects;
- Create compelling solutions that satisfy customer business outcomes that are differentiated to position our client as the desired or preferred partner and solution provider;
- Create sound financial proposals that meet the company business expectations and win deals;
- Collaboration and teamwork in the execution of all assignments, roles and responsibilities;
- Engage key vendors to develop joint account and market development opportunities leading to new solutions and revenue sources.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202