Our client is looking for a Technician – Production Support, who can bridge the gap between engineering and production teams. With expertise in mechanical engineering, the incumbent will be responsible for drafting the manufacturing lines in accordance with customer requirements and specifications as well as company standards. The method agent will have the objective of optimizing the working methods of the personnel, the yield, the production methods as well as reducing the costs of production.
- Analyze technical drawings: interpret information regarding materials, specifications and manufacturing instructions;
- Define and describe work instructions for the production of industrial products (assemblies, mechanical and electrical systems, etc.) from technical drawings;
- Provide technical support to plant operations to safely produce quality parts that meet customer needs;
- Assure / assume the role of technical interface between the engineering and production teams;
- Optimize implementation deadlines and means of production;
- Ensure consistent compliance between drawings, specifications, and production lines;
- Analyze the impact of customer or internal change requests using the contract review and risk analysis process;
- Creation of bill of material (BOM) in the ERP Enterprise Management System
- Improve work processes, participate in technological solutions
- Keep the ERP system up to date. (Drawing and work instruction)
- Provide support and technical support for production (including changes during production)
- Implement the required qualities when going into production.
- Lean manufacturing approach
- All related tasks
Experience and qualifications
- Technical DEC in mechanical engineering or a mechanical bachelor
- Drawing reading, 3D visualization, Tolerances
- Manufacturing experience.
- ERP system knowledge
- Good team spirit, collaborative work
- Problem solving
- Priority management
- Mastery of Windows and Office computer tools.
- French and English bilingualism.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205