2019-04-25 12:59:38 Jump
- Development of manufacturing methods
- Customer specification, quality and delivery times
- Make sure you have the information before going into production.
To be discussed
- Creation of bill of material (BOM) in the ERP Enterprise Management System
- Define and write work instructions (writing and visual) from technical drawing.
- Choose methods of manufacture and / or assembly and participate
- Improve work processes, participate in technological solutions
- Keep the ERP system up to date. (Drawing and work instruction)
- Provide support and technical support for production (including changes during production)
- Implement the required qualities when going into production.
- Optimize delivery times
- Participate in the optimization of manufacturing and assembly times
- Define the tools required when necessary
- Validate the drawings required for the execution of the work
- Lean manufacturing approach
- All related tasks
Experience and qualifications
- Technical DEC in mechanical engineering or a mechanical bachelor
- Drawing reading, 3D visualization, Tolerances
- Manufacturing experience.
- ERP system knowledge
- Good team spirit, collaborative work
- Problem solving
- Priority management
- Mastery of Windows and Office computer tools.
- French and English bilingualism.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205