For over 40 years, this business has helped companies in the mining, mineral processing, petrochemical and power generation industries optimize their operations through the development and manufacture of high-quality, application-specific process equipment and solutions.
The process Engineer will have to apply process knowledge to achieve sales and to promote a range of products through plant visits, conferences, and trade shows, and visiting engineering houses.
Role and responsibilities
- Design and Sizing equipment by using the OEM various softwares (Sampler, Hydrocyclone, pump, etc.)
- Prepare quotations in accordance to the equipment sizing and customer’s specification. Involve in the project coordination after a PO is received.
- Actively participate to the business development of the OEM territories, as well as involve in attending congress, conferences and booth stand support.
- Visit Engineering houses, customer’s at their vincity, as required.
- Territory to cover: Mainly Canada, USA and occasionally Latin America
- Travelling percentage : 25-35%
- Equipment commissioning and start-up.
- BSc Chemical or Mineral Processing Degree
- Registration as PEng or in the process of it will be advantageous
- Leadership experience is an advantage
- (English and French-speaking and writing)
- 5 to 10 years recognised experience in the mining industry, knowledge of technical equipment design a plus. Sales representation experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of equipment sizing design software, Master Windows suite.
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201