Our client is currently looking for a project manager who will be responsible for preparing bids and managing the completion of the projects entrusted to him.
- Prepare submissions;
- Plan purchases and follow up with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Schedule work with the site superintendent;
- Attend site meetings with the client;
- Produce progressive and final counts;
- Negotiate notices of change.
Your profile :
- Experience from 0 to 5 in the civil engineering sector;
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, DEC in civil engineering or related field;
- Knowledge and proficiency in computer tools such as Word, Excel, TPL and Ms Project
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Have the ability to communicate to build good relationships with the team and customers;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good team spirit;
- Resourceful, autonomous and reliable.
What our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Comprehensive group insurance;
- Pension plan with employer contribution;
- Cell phone provided;
- Access to continuing education;
- An organized, dynamic and attentive team;
- Modern work spaces and friendly atmosphere;
- Work for a competitive and successful company in the industry with access to a leading professional network.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205