Our client is currently looking for a developer with a very good knowledge of Python to participate in the development of a supply chain tracking system and engineering operations in the telecommunications field.
- Analyze, design, develop and implement a robust and scalable solution;
- Participate actively in planning, review, retrospective, scrum meeting, etc.;
- Collaborate with other team members, whether on site or remotely;
- Participate in problem solving;
- Participate in the testing and automation of these.
Technical skills required:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience with Python;
- Good knowledge on the development of Webservices and Rest API (Flask, Django);
- Advanced knowledge of GIT, JIRA, BitBucket and Confluence;
- Knowledge of the Jinja template engine;
- Knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language);
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles.
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel;
- Technological curiosity and ability to learn new tools;
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Knowledge of databases and data structures;
- Experience with the Graph Database;
- Understanding and / or experience in telecommunication network;
- Experience in Scrum / Agile development methodologies;
- Bilingual FR / EN functional.
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204