The R&D systems engineer will track the prototypes to bring them to the level of reliability required for the introduction of the new products on the market.
• Participate in the development of new products at the system level;
• Plan and execute design validations and verifications on
• Participate in the development and testing of the programmed logic of
• Supervise the manufacture of prototypes;
• Participate in product qualification and approval processes;
• Implement prototypes and closely monitor performance and
reliability of some prototype vehicles (Alpha and Beta);
• Communicate and collaborate with different providers to understand the
limitations of their products in its context of use on the hybrid system
• Define, in teams, equipment and test requirements and perform
simulations on new products;
• Diagnose the nature of the errors appearing on the prototypes (systems
hybrid electric) remotely using the telemetry module installed on
each of the vehicles;
• Work in conjunction with the research and development team to
change the product design when the cause is a design error
fundamental of the system;
• Define and monitor the action plans of the various projects related to the
reliability and improvement of prototypes.
- Be a reference at the technological level and transfer knowledge to all teams (industrialization, integration and after-sales service);
- Assist the team of technicians in the field for more complex disorders requiring expertise.
Required Skills :
• Minimum of 3 years experience;
• Knowledge of power electronics;
• Manual skills;
• PLC programming (IEC 61131-3, Grafcet and structured text), C, Python;
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanics or Automated Production Engineering;
• Bilingualism French / English;
• Autonomous, resourceful.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205