Our client, who works hard to put in place the teams and the tools that allow them to reach their ambitions, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor, wishing for an engaging and stimulating career in the digital entertainment field industry, to join its talent acquisition team.
- Build and maintain a strong candidate base in order to answer proactively to business requirements;
- Leverage visibility by participating to employment fairs, digital entertainment events and/or other relevant events;
- Post job offers on our web site as well as other sites;
- Plan and participate in the recruitment interviews for production, QA, administration, intern, and make sure that the company values are respected in the recruitment process;
- Execute references checks;
- Collaborate to the HR counseling service and to the administration of company policies.
Experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or equivalent experience;
- 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- Experience in recruitment for technical profiles is mandatory;
- Experience in the digital entertainment industry is an asset.
- Capacity to work multiple recruitment mandates simultaneously;
- Capacity to communicate in English and French, oral and written;
- Ability to work in a logical and methodical manner;
- Working knowledge of the Web, Windows, and Microsoft office;
- Ability to work under pressure if needed.
- Team Player
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with potential candidates.
Motivation and interests:
Passion and ambition for digital entertainment are essential!
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204