Purpose of the position
The recruiting Jump team continues to grow! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate recruiting consultant for a diverse clientele.
We offer the conditions necessary for success; a flexible and collaborative working environment, a good work-family balance, modern offices with an industrial-chic atmosphere that inspires! To learn more about our culture and vision, do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website: www.jumprecruteurs.ca
The recruitment consultant’s main responsibilities are to participate in all recruitment activities for mid-level corporate positions. He will also be involved in business development (new client), some special projects & process improvement as well as maintaining an existing clientele.
• Provide an outstanding candidate and client experience at all stages of the selection process.
• Complete the full recruitment cycle (360 degrees) for corporate positions; client meeting, candidate search, telephone interview, face-to-face interview, references, etc.
• Stay abreast of new human resources and recruitment to remain competitive in the market;
• Participate actively in improving certain processes at Jump.
• Become a resource person for clients by advising and supporting them throughout the recruitment process.
• You are currently in recruitment as a generalist. You are versatile and autonomous;
• Interpersonal skills: You love human contact and networking. Your communication skills in French and English as well as your dynamic personality and your interpersonal skills allow you to develop trusting relationships with your clients and candidates;
• Willingness to overcome: recognized for your motivation and determination, you always push your limits and seek to find the best candidates. You are creative and resourceful and want to achieve your recruitment goals;
• Pro activity: You demonstrate skills and interest in finding candidates. Curious and passionate about innovation, you stay on the lookout for best practices in recruitment;
• Organization: Skillful in managing multiple files at once, you know how to organize your schedule to meet established recruitment goals and maximize the experience for your internal candidates and clients;
• Collaboration: You love working in a small team, helping and sharing with others.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202