For nearly twenty years, our client has been offering high quality, customized software solutions to innovative companies looking for quality. Over the years, their goal has always been to create, adapt, improve and test applications that meet the specific needs of their customers.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their dynamic team.
The incumbent will ensure the proper functioning of the research and talent selection component. He/she will also act as an advisor for all managers.
- Analysis of recruitment needs, jointly with managers
- Diversification of postings and job descriptions in English / French
- Preselection of resumes received, search for new applications and coordinate with the various external recruitment providers
- Participation in the first interviews in person with a member of the technical team
- Participation in Toronto Division interviews (via Skype) as needed
- Accompaniment of managers during selection interviews
- Welcoming new employees on the first day
- Planning integration activities for new employees including welcome lunch
- Provide support for new employees by a designated mentor
- Bamboo RH Training
- Benefits presentation when needed
- Development and maintenance of good relations with various training institutions and internships managers
- Identification of needs in interns with managers / project managers
- Preselection of interns
- Coordination of interviews with project leaders or technical managers
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204