Our client specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic broadcasting and real-time networking systems for video, audio and communications. Their products are used for broadcast, pro-audio, sports event, theater and security applications worldwide. This company is known for pioneering digital audio matrix systems and fiber-based real-time network technology.
Our client provides innovative conversion solutions using a unique product design based on an SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) that can be inserted directly into other manufacturers’ equipment. This flexible input/output approach includes format adaptation (12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI , HDMI, SDI-to-IP, Ethernet, etc.). This enables modularity of product inputs/outputs and helps manufacturers bring their products to market faster.
The company offers a creative and collaborative work environment with great challenges. We believe in and encourage the career advancement of employees and offer flexible hours.
The company is looking for a Software Designer to join their team.
Duties And Responsibilities:
As the primary software developer, the candidate must have a good understanding of networking, control system and deployment. He/she will cover all aspect of design and development. Keys duties includes:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software;
- Writes and executes test plan;
- Defines software architecture;
- Evaluate design risk and feasibility;
- Design highly scalable products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer science;
- Exposure to hardware design;
- Experienced source control tool such as GIT, SVN;
- Good understanding of OpenFlow;
- Working knowledge of Linux – Development and kernel.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Broadcast industry;
- Exposure to hardware design.
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204